Friday, January 9, 2009

We made it!!

We finally made it! It's been an extremely long journey today but we are finally at La Senda and unpacked and settled in! So far everything has gone extremely smoothly! We haven't had any major complications thrown our way the Lord has been great to us and made everything for us so easy and which helps alot since we're both stressed out about teaching and getting everything prepared for monday(the day classes start) Please keep jessica and myself in your prayers. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support! I am so blessed to have the amazing family, friends, and church family that i have to help me through this. I love each and every one of you!! Everyone have a great night!

Until next time!
Mackenzie!

2 comments:

  1. Mackenzie, I am so proud of you and know that God will lead you. I will pray for you daily and I hope you know I Love you.
    Kathye

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we send you little notes and cards? Do you need anything for the kids or for yourself? The mail was notoriously slow in Nova Scotia but every time I got a card, I felt like I might explode with thankfulness. It just helped so much to know people were praying..that I wasn't forgotten. That those people I was trying to share Jesus' love with were also on the prayer lists of folks at home...so, send me your address!!!

    ReplyDelete