Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

I'm sorry i have not been writing this week things have been crazy. Things with classes have been going extremely smoothly all week i see the Lord's work more and more every day. I'm excited to see how far the kids go and mature in the time i spend here! We've finally gotten down a daily routine and so that helps out alot, it also leaves for less exciting news for you guys. Sorry!

I am in very much need of prayers. I found out today that a close friend of mine from home was killed in a car accident this morning and am struggling to keep it together here please keep me and his family in your prayers. His name was Bradley Krantz

2 comments:

  1. Glad to "hear" from you. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. It is so hard to deal with a loss like that. I am praying for you girl. God will take care of you!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenzie! i'm sorry i haven't got to get on sooner. i just wanted to let you know that i'm really proud of you. i'm so happy things are starting to all come together. i love you and i'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete