Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009

Today was better! My math class seemed to comprehend what i was teaching a little better than the past couple of days. We've been a little extra tired and moving more slowly than normal but Steve came up to our rooms earlier and explained that there had been a phone call telling him and Pam that they were really impressed with the "American Volunteers" he said that is the first time that they have EVER had a phone call to compliment their volunteers so that also picked our spirits up a little bit:) hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet Kenzie--I miss you!! I am so proud of how you are using your gifts and talents for Jesus. Those sweet kids are so blessed to have you. I'll make you a bet about your mission experience. What shall we wager? Oh, you'll want to know what I'm betting first. I bet that you'll never feel more alone and more scared than you will there. And, I'll bet you'll never feel more like your life is counting for Jesus and you'll never feel more like Jesus is with you than you will there. It's a roller coaster ride spiritually and emotionally. But one thing I'll promise you...you'll never regret one single moment of any day you spend sharing Jesus' love with those children. I am praying for you everyday. I'm looking forward to hearing how Jesus is answering those prayers!

    ReplyDelete