Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beginning of Week 3

Today was the first test for my 2nd grade math class. Suprisingly they all did very well. No one made less than a 85 so i was really excited to see that! Everything has become so smooth here and school online is starting to be just as good! I can't stress enough how thankful i am to everyone for your prayers i know i wouldn't be having the success i am without them all.

All my other classes are going extremely well as well. My kindergarten math class finally learned their months of the year and days of the week in english which is a huge milestone for them! As soon as i walked in the classroom today they all started singing it to me and were extremely proud of themselves, as they should be. I can not wait to come home and share all my experiences with everyone in person. Hope everyone has a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mackenzie, I'm so thankful classes are going well, the kids are learning, you and Jessica are getting a break on the weekend, and you have found a church home! And thank you for keeping us connected with your blog. I love you! Love, Ms.Joy

    ReplyDelete