Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 Weeks

Happy Wednesday! Today was a good day! I can not believe that in three weeks from today i will be back in Nashville! Classes are going by so smoothly now it's like i've been doing it forever. Steve and Pam had Jessica myself katie and david over for dinner tonight! It was really good to fellowship with everyone! My favorite part of the night now is when 7 p.m comes and we do the prayer time in the main area where devotionals are held. There is a little boy who has been coming to me during the prayer time recently and sitting with me and praying with me for the past couple times and it has touched my heart in so many ways. Seeing a child connect with the Lord on the level they have in these past few weeks is an inspiration for me. I can not wait to get home and share the stories with everyone! Have a very blessed day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie im so glad to hear that you are finally getting settled into a routine. Im also glad that you have been able to get close to those kids. I cant tell you enough how happy I am for you and I hope you know that your not only helping kids over there, your helping everyone back home see how a christian is supposed to act. You have a very special gift and I hope you dont forget that. Im so happy and proud to call you my friend.

    With Love,
    DW

    ReplyDelete